The lightest side-fold rollator around!
The Airgo® eXcursion™ weighs 20% less than the competition while still providing peace of mind with industry leading stability.
- Easy to fold by just a pull of the strap
- Ultra-light frame makes lifting and storage simple
- Soft basket doesn’t need to be removed when folding
- Ergo-form handgrips fit comfortably and place your hand at a natural angle for better brake access
- Padded seat and backrest for added comfort
- Locks in open position for added safety
- Reflective trim for added visibility in the dark
- Easy to activate hand brakes
- 8″ (20 cm) Comfort-Grip non-marring wheels are ideal for indoor & outdoor use
- Easy tool-free set-up
- Net weight (without accessories): X18, X20: 15.4 lbs (6.98 kg) X23: 17.1 lbs (7.75 kg) XWD: 16.4 lbs (7.4 kg)
- Maximum weight capacity: X18, X20, X23: 300 lbs (136 kg) XWD: 400 lbs (181 kg)
Regular Models: Airgo eXcursion X20
Colors: Pearl Black, Pacific Blue, Cranberry, Lime, or Rocket Red
Weighs 20% less than the competition while still providing peace of mind with industry leading stability. Fits into the trunk so you can take it anywhere!
Hemi Models: Airgo eXcursion X18
Colors: Pearl Black or Cranberry
For those who need a lower seat.
NEW Tall Model: Airgo eXcursion X23
Colors: Pacific Blue
Helps getting up from a seated position easier.
XWD Extra-Wide Models: Airgo eXcursion XWD
Colors: Pearl Black or Pacific Blue
The ONLY 400 lb capacity XWD side-fold rollator!
Folding the Airgo® eXcursion™
Before folding the Airgo® eXcursion, lock the Brakes by pushing down on the Brake Handles until you feel or hear the Brakes click into locked position. Pull the Folding Strap (G) located on the Seat to release the Safety Lock and initiate folding. The position of the front wheels should be aligned to allow the Rollator to fold completely.
|Model||User Height||Overall Height||Seat to Floor Height||Width Between Arms||Overall Width||Overall Depth|
|X20 (Standard)||5’0″ – 6’2″153 – 188 cm||30.5″ – 37″77 – 94 cm||20″51 cm||17.5″44 cm||25″63 cm||28.5″72 cm|
|X18||4’3″ – 5’5″130 – 165 cm||29.5″ – 35″75 – 89 cm||18″46 cm||17.5″44 cm||25″63 cm||28.5″72 cm|
|X23||5’9″ – 6’11″175 – 211 cm||33.5″ – 39.5″85 – 100 cm||23″58 cm||17.5″44 cm||25″63 cm||28.5″72 cm|
|XWD||5’0″ – 6’2″153 – 188 cm||30″ – 36.5″76 – 93 cm||20″51 cm||19.5″50 cm||27″69 cm||28.5″72 cm|
300 lbs, 400 lbs
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110