Amigo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter 650000 HD Heavy Duty
The Amigo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter 650000 HD is designed to provide a comfortable mobility solution for larger-framed individuals. All features of the Amigo RD, plus 4 in (10 cm) longer platform and 2 in (5 cm) longer handle 22 in (56 cm) wide seat with an extended seat lock Rear drive. Amigo 3 Wheel Mobility Scooter Color options: Cinnamon red Travel surfaces: indoor/outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, carpeting, linoleum Battery capacity: 30 miles (48 km) Weight capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg) Speed: 0-5 mph (0-8 kph) Rear wheel width: 23.5 in Turning radius: 38 in Black rear safety bumper with stability wheels Infinitely adjustable handle maximizes individual steering comfort 360-degree rotation and adjustable/removable flip-up arms
- All features of the Amigo RD, plus 4 in (10 cm) longer platform and 2 in (5 cm) longer handle
- 22 in (56 cm) wide seat with an extended seat lock
- Rear drive
- Color options: Cinnamon red
- Travel surfaces: indoor/outdoor surfaces such as grass, gravel, carpeting, linoleum
- Battery capacity: 30 miles (48 km)
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs (227 kg)
- Speed: 0-5 mph (0-8 kph)
- Rear wheel width: 23.5 in
- Turning radius: 38 in
- Black rear safety bumper with stability wheels
- Infinitely adjustable handle maximizes individual steering comfort
- 360-degree rotation and adjustable/removable flip-up arms
About Amigo Mobility
Al Thieme (pronounced tee-mee) was a young man working as a plumbing and heating contractor in Bridgeport, Mich. when a family member began to lose her mobility due to multiple sclerosis. Witnessing this loss of independence, he worked in the evenings, after his day job, to create an innovative form of mobility. Thieme went on to invent the first ever power operated vehicle/scooter.
Named for being the “friendly wheelchair,” Thieme met with many organizations, such as the MS Society, to explain the Amigo’s benefits and functionality. Consequently, Amigo Mobility International, Inc. was founded on November 12, 1968 and an entire industry was born.
Today, the headquarters occupies nearly 52,000 square feet of space, including a 2008 addition of 22,000 square feet to the assembly and warehouse areas. As Amigo Mobility’s chairman and founder, Al continues to be actively involved in the company daily. Hands-on and focused, he is passionate about Improving Lives Through Mobility.
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Mobility, Heavy Duty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110