ArjoHuntleigh Minuet 2 Community Bed
Designed for use in residential and convalescent homes and private residences, ArjoHuntleigh’s Minuet 2 community beds provides a real solution for independent living.
The Minuet 2 Pro-Contour™ advanced profiling system with intelligent profiling delivers outstanding pressure, shear and friction reduction, helping to reduce the risk of pressure ulcer development*, as well as improving postural support and comfort for the resident/patient.
With a low platform height, easy storage and transportation, a smart domestic appearance and a safe working load of 180 kg (396 lbs), the Minuet 2 helps to improve safety, comfort and independence for residents/patients, and minimizes the strain of transferring and handling tasks for caregivers, thereby also reducing the risk of injury.
ArjoHuntleigh Minuet 2 Community Bed Features
- Low platform height 250 mm (10″) from the floor.
- Safe working load 180 kg (396 lbs).
- Electric backrest, knee break and height adjustment.
- Pro-Contour advanced profiling for reduced pressure, shear and friction.
- Battery back-up.
- Integrated mattress platform extension of 130 mm (5 1/4″) with mattress retainer.
- Designed for use in private, residential and convalescent homes.
- Easy to disassemble into four parts for improved installation access.
- Compact storage/transportation, using transit brackets.
- Optional foot-down/head-down two-way tilt.
- Compatible with a wide range of pressure redistribution and pressure relieving mattresses from ArjoHuntleigh.
- Wide range of accessories available.
Side Rail Options
Full Length Wooden Side Rails (CM‐ACC00‐1)
Full Length Steel Side Rails (CM‐ACC04‐1)
3/4 Steel Folding Side Rails (CM‐ACC06‐1)
Egress Assist Rails (Half Side Rails) (CM‐ACC23‐1)
TheraRest SMS Permimeter Plus
- Advanced foam construction used in the AtmosAir™ with SAT™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System delivers excellent patient comfort and support
- Compression channels cut into the foam under anatomic zones help protect against pressure and shearing
- Sloped heel section helps prevent skin breakdown by transferring weight off the heel area
- Firm perimeter on each side provides support for patients during ingress/egress and for caregivers during bedside assessments
ConformX Visco elastic memory foam mattress
- The ConformX™ Mattress Replacement System (MRS) range was developed to assist in the prevention of pressure ulcers.
- Two layers of high quality polyurethane cellular polymers, it is thermal sensitive and profile cut for optimum support in low interface pressures.
- Developed using established design concepts and rigorously tested for safety and performance.
Evolve Pressure IQ
- Innovative design provides a coil of air for dynamic pressure redistribution.
- Non-powered, optimized weight redistribution.
- Improved stability at the edge of the bed
- Combination high quality Visco-elastic and polyurethane foams.
- Self-Adjusting Technology™ (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- Offers additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution.
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
1957 ARJO is established by Arne Johansson in Sweden. Originally the company is a producer of components and machine parts for other manufacturers, including medical equipment companies. Arne Johansson is one of the firsts to identify the need for bathing and transfer equipment within elderly care and hospitals. He develops an innovative range of products to answer these needs in Sweden. In the late 1960s, ARJO starts to export product to Western Europe. The company soon discovers that there is a great need for its products and a rapid international expansion of sales companies begins. During the 70’s sales companies in the UK; Germany, France, Belgium and US are established. Huntleigh is established in the United States of America.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized ArjoHuntleigh Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from ArjoHuntleigh
- Full Warranty: All products carry the full ArjoHuntleigh Warranty.
- ArjoHuntleigh Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by ArjoHuntleigh.
10″ – 26″
|Maximum Back Angle||
|Maximum Knee Angle||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110