Basic American Matrix 6100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed
The Basic American Matrix 6100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed is an ideal long term care bed with all the hospital bed features you would ever need. The bed offers Hi-Low functionality, allowing you to go as low as 8.95″ to the floor and 27″ high. The bed also features an adjustable back and knee section for maximum comfort. The greatest feature of all is that the bed includes the Trendelenburg and Chair position standard! These features can cost thousands of dollars with other manufacturers, but it comes FREE and standard on the Matrix 6100. Rails and additional accessories are also available for this bed, allowing you to find the right set-up for your needs.
Basic American Matrix 6100 Hi-Low Hospital Bed Features
- Energy-saving electronics consume up to 66% less power than electronics using a transformer
- Bed Goes Up To 27″ High & 8.95″ Low
- Advanced Positioning Allowing For Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, & Chair Position
- Sealed ball bearings in the joints provide maintenance-free continuous, silent operation
- Intuitive 2-pedal locking system – centrally located, easily visible from a distance to ensure the bed is locked, and is accessible at all heights and widths – even the lowest position
- US Patent awarded design of high/low mechanism inside of the bottom of the mainframe tubes reduces the chance of fluids getting inside and harboring bacteria
- Synchronized high-low motors keep the bed level for proper therapeutic positioning
- Industry-leading electronics ensure lower cost of ownership
- Silver Solutions within the powder-coating provides antimicrobial surface protection and deters the growth of stain and odor causing bacteria
Invacare Economy Foam Mattress (Basic Foam Mattress W/ Medium Level Comfort FREE WITH BE):
- Invacare mattresses are latex-free
- Only the highest quality foam is used in each mattress
- 5 lb density foam allows for support, stability and comfort in a one-piece construction
Advantage Contour 3.3 Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores):
- High Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
- The sculpted top layer has independent load-bearing cells that help reduce shear while creating airflow, for outstanding pressure redistribution, support and comfort.
- Three-layer foam design
- Premium all-way stretch Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane.
- Warranty: 10 Years
Invacare MicroAIR MA65 Mattress (Ideal For High Risk To Stage II Pressure Ulcers)
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 20 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Wireless Fowler:
- New wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make microAIR surfaces the most efficient dynamic support surfaces in the market. Within the power units is a pressure transducer that maintains surface pressure not to exceed 32mm/Hg. The solenoid valve within the compressor opens and closes the air valve automatically to maintain the pressure relief range prescribed. The compressor turns off to save energy when the patient is in the range.
- Wireless Fowler Technology is an innovation exclusive that assures patient comfort. From time to time patients need to sit up in bed, which creates the problem of additional pressure in the coccyx area and possible disruption of treatment.
- Working in sync with the power unit, the transmitter installed in the head section of the mattress signals the power unit when the head portion begins to raise. The power unit immediately begins adding 25% more air to the mattress to prevent patient contact with a hard surface.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 50 LPM compressor
- Warranty: 1 Year Mattress / 2 Years Blower and Cover
Side Rail Options
Assist Rails (Pair)
- Provides coverage at the top of the bed then swings counter clockwise to the headboard of the bed and out of the way.
- Designed for assisting residents in and out of bed
- Easy pull knob release, quickly folds out of the way with two way positioning
- A separate set can be placed at the foot section to protect against patients who are at a fall risk
Head and Foot Panel Options
Certain styles of boards are custom and will have an additional fee. Please call if you have any questions regarding the boards.
8.95″ – 27″
|Maximum Back Angle||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110