The STA400 is Bestcare’s entry level solution for Standing Transfer Aids. It carries a maximum weight of 400 lb. while allowing the user to actively participate in the transfer. Caregivers will find that the STA400 will give patients a degree of freedom while maintaining their safety. Swivel seats supports the patient and allows for a a quick and comfortable change from sitting to standing and vice versa. Additional attachment hooks for a support strap are also included.
- 400 lbs. Carrying Capacity
- Folding seats
- Padded dual knee pads and seat pads for comfortable transport
- Plastic foot rest
- Grab bar for user
- Hooks for optional side support strap
- Optional “S-model” featuring a low seat
- Optional Seat lock
- Stable base with locking rear casters
- Fits easily through narrow doorways
- Affordable alternative to electric sit-to-stand lifts
- 3-Year Warranty
|Base Minimum Width||
|Base Maximum Width||
|Width Between User Handles||
|Seat Pad (ea) Width||
9″ W x 10″ L
|Minimum Seat Height||
|Front Base Height||
Standing Transfer Aid
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110