Carex B317-00 Toilet Seat Elevator with Handles (Standard)
Designed for use with an existing standard/round toilet seat and lid, this Carex B317-00 seat elevator offers extra stability, safety and comfort in the bathroom. The elevator raises your current toilet seat by 3-1/2″ to provide a more comfortable position. Integrated handles feature padded, Hypalon grips that are easy to hold and clean. Attachment screws are included to ensure that the elevator safely secures to the seat.
Carex B317-00 Features
- Elevates an existing toilet seat by 3-1/2″ to offer a comfortable position
- Sturdy, strong handles provide extra support
- Padded, Hypalon grips are comfortable to hold and easy to clean
- Durable design for reliable use
- Screws are included to provide secure attachment
- Fits with an existing standard/round toilet seat and lid for easy installation
- Warranty: lifetime limited
|Type:||Toilet Seat Elevator w/ Arms|
|Color:||White, Chrome, Grey|
About Carex Health Brands
Carex Health Brands has been the branded leader in in-home, self-care medical products for over 35 years. Our goal is to provide quality products that bring dignity and ease of use and general quality of life to our consumers. With our three nationally distributed brands, Carex Health Brands serves national, regional and independent food, drug and mass retailers along with wholesalers, distributors and medical dealers.
Carex Health Brands is recognized globally as the leader in innovation, design, functionality and performance. Carex Health Brands continues to build upon these standards by continually researching and testing new products, providing informative and functional retail packaging and achieving supply-chain excellence to ultimately improve the quality of everyday life for our customers.
It is our goal with this new, state of the art website to provide industry leading consumer level support and content to help drive the tough decisions faced daily by home medical equipment consumers and caregivers.
Raised Toilet Seats
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110