The Ocean VIP Shower Commode is a tilting chair. The seat rotates like a tilt-in-space chair. For patients requiring more seating versatility, the VIP has an optional recline back. Adding the reclining back gives you infinite positioning.
The Ocean VIP tilting shower chair is height adjustable, for easier transfers or toilet clearance and the shower chair provides correct posture for your hygiene needs with tilt-in-space movement and seating choices.
Comes as pictured with Tilt-in-space, stainless steel frame, height adjustable legs, soft seat, adjustable headrest, heel loops, covered commode pan.
Quality Components throughout
This is a quality product from Aquatec. It is constructed of quality components and provides many adjustments that will allow the chair to function for pediatrics and adjust with growth through adulthood.
- Easily rolls over commode.
- Fold-away Armrests can be set to two heights.
- Height and depth adjustable head support included.
- Machine-washable backrest with quick-release
- 330-lb weight capacity.
Won’t rust or corrode.
Ocean VIP is made from stainless-steel and corrosion-free materials. All the components have a smooth finish that is easy to clean.
The Ocean VIP can be disassembled for packing or cleaning ease.
Adjustable length footrests.
Footrests can be lengthened easily with locking pins and include tilting footplate and heel loops.
More features on the Aquatec Ocean VIP Tilt.
The seat is waterfall style with hygiene cutout for comfort. Three wheels have a foot-activated brake and one rear wheel has direction lock for straight line travel. A handle on the back push bar sets the tilt from 0 -35 degrees.
Optional Recline Feature:
Add the Recline option to your Ocean VIP and get both Tilt and Recline. With the Recline feature the angle between the reclining backrest and the seat is infinitely adjustable from 10 degrees to 50 degrees for a total angle of 85 degrees. On the Ocean VIP the operating lever locks to avoid any unintentional angle movement. When ordering the Recline feature the chair includes a pair of anti-tippers for added safety.
- 30 deg posterior tilt, 5 deg anterior tilt
- Adjustable headrest
- Seat height can be raised/lowered without tools, 19.5″ to 25.5″ from floor
- Adjustable tension backrest is machine washable
- Corrosion protected triple epoxy powder coated paint and adjustable tension back upholstery is washable
- Multi-adjustable headrest and adjustable swing-away footrests, standard with heel loops
- Commode pan with lid included and four caster wheel locks
- Flip-Up, adjustable height armrests
- Knock-Down for easy transport
- 330-lb weight capacity
- Includes collection pail and lid
- The Ocean VIP shower commode chair has a limited two year warranty against manufacturers defects
Aquatec Shower Commodes offer reliable, safe bathing options
Innovative, non-institutional styling and user-friendly design make Aquatec Shower Commodes your first choice for independent propulsion, homecare or nursing facility applications. Affordable and ergonomically designed with attention to comfort, safety and detail, Aquatec Shower Commodes offer an innovative solution for home or institutional use.
- Superior function
- Maximum adjustability
- Enhance quality of life
- Unique Accessory Collection
- Pressure relief tilt features (VIP).
Ocean VIP is made from stainless-steel and corrosion-free materials. A bonus for traveling, the Ocean VIP can be disassembled for packing. Adjustable footrests with tilting footplate and heel loops. The seat is waterfall style with a hygiene cut-out for comfort. Included is a soft seat overlay.
Five inch casters have a foot activated brakes and one rear wheel has direction lock for straight line travel. Handle on the back push bar sets the tilt from 0°-35°.
Limited 2-Year Warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110