The Eagle Health 62231 Shower Chair with Back and Arms is a durable and safe shower chair. This chair may be selected if a patient wishes to decrease their risk of falling in the shower. This shower chair features a blow-molded plastic seat and back with a textured finish, which provides the user with maximum comfort and support. If you need more support or comfort, you can purchase an add on padded seat for the 6 series. Additionally, this shower chair was built with a durable and rustproof frame. The Shower Chair with Arms also comes with rubber tips on the feet which helps prevent the chair from sliding in the shower or tub when there is water. Sitting down and standing up becomes safer and easier with the help of the support arms.
Eagle Health 62231 Shower Chair with Back and Arms
- Blowmolded plastic seat and back with textured finish
- Rustproof, high-strength, polished aluminum free
- Add on Padded Seat for 6 Series Seats Available (Non Cut Out Seats Only)
16″ – 20″
18.5″ – 19.25″
18″ – 20″
|Floor to Armrest||
21.5″ – 25.5″
|Arm to Seat||
|Distance Between Armrests||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110