EZ Access TRIFOLD Advantage Series Ramp
The EZ Access TRIFOLD Advantage Series Ramp, with its unique 3-fold design, offers the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. This EZ Access TRIFOLD Advantage Series Ramp wheelchair ramp is designed to be used and carried as one unit, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections. By simply removing two hinge pins, the TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, patent-pending hinge with interlocking brackets provides smoother operation and reduced pinch points. Ramp features a self-adjusting bottom transition plate for easy conversion from ramp to ground, and an applied, high-quality skid-resistant surface with yellow safety strips. Unfolds to a 29” wide platform. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum. Features an 800 pound weight capacity and 3-year limited warranty. Extend the usefulness of your TRIFOLD® Advantage Series ramp with the optional TLE (Top Lip Extension). Made in the USA.
EZ Access TRIFOLD Advantage Series Features
- The unique tri-fold portable ramp design of the Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp makes it easy to set up and easy to transport from place to place. This tri-fold portable ramp can separate into two easy-to-carry sections.
- The Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp offers an applied slip-resistant surface.
- When operating the Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp, take notice of the interlocking hinge, designed for smoother operation and reduced pinch points.
- The Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp also features self-adjusting bottom transition plates, which adjusts the tri-fold portable ramp to most surfaces, making the Suitcase Trifold AS Ramp one of the safest portable ramps on the market.
About EZ Access
Driven by our commitment to enrich lives by providing access to life beyond barriers, EZ- ACCESS®, a division of Homecare Products Inc., was founded in 1984 by Glenda Everard and her daughter, Deanne Sandvold. In 1988, son Don Everard joined the family business, bringing with him marketing expertise. This trio was the driving force behind the expansion of the ramp market, having pioneered the industry through the marketing and manufacturing of EZ-ACCESS portable wheelchair ramps.
With its corporate headquarters in Algona, Washington, EZ-ACCESS additionally maintains distribution centers throughout the United States.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110