Flex-A-Bed 185 Hi-Low Series Hi-Lo Bed is the ideal bed for those in home healthcare, or assisted living environments. In fact, no adjustable bed is more convenient than the Hi-Low model. The base can be raised and lowered vertically with a touch of a button — making the Hi-Low model ideal for customers who require additional assistance when entering or exiting the bed.
Every Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low comes with locking casters to prevent unwanted bed movement.
- your choice of one-touch wireless or wired controls.
- whisper-quiet Linak® motors with optional, dual timed massage.
- a 4 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- a mattress retainer cover for the foot of the bed.
- locking casters.
- optional side rails.
- the ability to be paired with a Flex-A-Bed Premier or Value-Flex - perfect for a spouse.
- a Premier mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a tack and jump pattern and a suede border with designer taped edges. It is thicker and more luxurious than ever before. Choose from soft, medium or firm construction.
|Dual King||2ea. 38″x80″||250-lbs ea|
Flex-a-Bed Hi-Low Warranty Info
When shopping for a new bed, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the available choices and little details like coil counts. That’s why we offer three reasons to help you feel confident about your Flex-A-Bed purchase.
- Each and every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built to your specifications by expert craftsmen in LaFayette, Georgia
- Your Flex-A-Bed is built to provide a lifetime of comfort. But should your bed ever require service, simply call us at 800-648-1256 and we will resolve your problem promptly.
- Every Flex-A-Bed Premier comes with an industry-leading warranty that covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature, without exception.
Flex-A-Bed Hi-Low and Value-FLex
The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex and Hi Low models are warranted for five years. This warranty covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception. Best of all, our warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty.
Dual King, Full, Queen, Twin
425 lbs, 250 lbs, 340 lbs
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110