The Flex-A-Bed Premier sets the standard for comfort and convenience in an adjustable bed. The Premier model comes standard with a high-density foundation and heavy-duty base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
Every amenity Flex-A-Bed offers can be added to the Premier model as an upgrade. This fully customizable bed can be designed and built in hundreds of configurations so that everyone’s specific needs are fulfilled. All sizes of mattress can be upgraded to visco-elastic foam, latex, or a vicso/innerspring combo. Dual Massage can also be added for soothing relaxation when your muscles need it the most. And it has one of the industry’s best bed warranties!
If you are truly concerned with a quality night’s sleep, you will never second-guess your decision to purchase the Premier. And remember, every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A. using the same principles of care and consideration we have built our reputation on since 1969.
**All returns on Flex-A-Bed Premier will be charged a 20% restock fee. Mattresses are non-returnable, but can be shipped (at your expense) to the factory to be “re-conditioned” to a different firmness. Set-up does not include set-up of bed rails and headboard.
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes
- Deluxe innerspring mattress available in soft, medium or firm
- Massage and mattress upgrades available
- Hand controls available in wired or wireless
- Mattress fabrics treated with Bioguard™ to prevent bacterial growth
- 23″ high from the floor to the top of the mattress
- Hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A.
Flex-A-Bed Premier Warranty Info
When shopping for a new bed, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the available choices and little details like coil counts. That’s why we offer three reasons to help you feel confident about your Flex-A-Bed purchase.
- Each and every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built to your specifications by expert craftsmen in LaFayette, Georgia
- Your Flex-A-Bed is built to provide a lifetime of comfort. But should your bed ever require service, simply call us at 800-648-1256 and we will resolve your problem promptly.
- Every Flex-A-Bed Premier comes with an industry-leading warranty that covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature, without exception.
The Flex-A-Bed Premier Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Flex-A-Bed Premier is warranted for life. This warranty covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception for the life of the bed. Best of all, our warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty.
Download our Lifetime Limited Warranty Card
a lifetime, limited warranty
Dual King, Dual Queen, Full, King, Queen, Twin
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110