The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex offers all of the benefits of an adjustable bed with plenty of options to customize the bed for your needs. It is available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes along with three different bed length options. It comes with a standard innerspring mattress that can be customized to a soft, medium or firm level of firmness. The bed is also available in the standard 300 pound weight capacity or an upgraded 400 pound weight capacity that has two additional legs and heavy-duty motors.
Great Standard Features The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex offers independent head and foot controls, brackets for the left and right side and headboard brackets for use with your existing headboard. The independent controls allow the head section to be adjusted separately from the foot section, this is great for reading or watching TV in bed or to accommodate health issues. The Value-Flex also comes with a supportive innerspring mattress. This mattress has a high-density comfort layer made of a polyurethane foam pad and an innerbonded innerspring unit for maximum support and comfort.
Health Benefits An adjustable bed is great if you have chronic pain or illness, circulatory or respiratory issues or acid reflux. It allows you to position your head and feet independently to achieve the best position for you.
**All returns on Flex-A-Beds will be charged a 15% restock fee. Mattresses are non-returnable, but can be shipped (at your expense) to the factory to be “re-conditioned” to a different firmness.
- Available in twin, full, queen, split queen and split king sizes
- Not available with massage
- Standard innerspring mattress available in soft, medium, or firm
- Mattress fabrics treated with Bioguard™ to prevent bacterial growth
- 23″ high from the floor to the top of the mattress
- Hand-built by expert craftsmen in the U.S.A.
Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex Warranty Info
When shopping for a new bed, it’s easy to become overwhelmed with all the available choices and little details like coil counts. That’s why we offer three reasons to help you feel confident about your Flex-A-Bed purchase.
- Each and every Flex-A-Bed is hand-built to your specifications by expert craftsmen in LaFayette, Georgia
- Your Flex-A-Bed is built to provide a lifetime of comfort. But should your bed ever require service, simply call us at 800-648-1256 and we will resolve your problem promptly.
- Every Flex-A-Bed Premier comes with an industry-leading warranty that covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature, without exception.
Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex and Hi-Low
The Flex-A-Bed Value-Flex and Hi Low models are warranted for five years. This warranty covers the entire bed – each and every component and design feature (even the mattress!), without exception. Best of all, our warranty is even transferable, so if you sell or give the bed to someone else, it remains under warranty.
Download our Five Year Limited Warranty Card
a lifetime, limited warranty
300 lbs, 400 lbs
Dual King, Dual Queen, Full, King, Queen, Twin
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110