- Good for patients with short-term or long term needs
- Easy to transfer in and out of for patients with knee, hip, or shoulder surgery
- Easy for caregivers to use and work
- Has a 2nd motor to raise the whole bed up and down.
- Compatible with air and foam mattresses
- Top quality Invacare IVC series bed
Full-Electric Hospital Bed Rental
- Full-Electric Hospital Bed
- Basic Foam Mattress (See Pictures)
- Choice of Half or Full Side Rails
- Rent-To-Buy Optional*
- Free Fitted Bottom Sheet
- Delivery, Set-Up, & Pick-Up Available (Fees Apply, Varies On Location)
- Optional Premium Mattress Upgrade ($45 additional) (See Pictures)
- Optional Bed Extender Kit 80" to 84" with premium Invacare Mattress ($80 additional)
- Optional Trapeze Bar ($45 additional)
- Over-The-Bed Table ($45 additional)
Call Now for Rental
Full-Electric Hospital Bed rentals available for Los Angeles are customers. All our rental equipment is either brand new or in a good condition, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every rental. The hospital beds we rent out come with universal bed ends, full/half length side rails, and innerspring mattress. The semi electric hospital bed has a weight capacity of 450 lbs., and breaks into six manageable pieces which makes it very easy to transport and store.
- DC Low Voltage
- Bed Height: 15″ min – 23″ Max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)
- Sleep Surface: 36″W x 80″L
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Mattress Rental Options
Invacare Basic Foam Mattress (Included With Rental)
- Firm Comfort.
- 5 lb density foam allows for support, stability and comfort in a one-piece construction.
- Not recommended for pressure ulcer prevention.
Invacare Softform Premier Therapeutic Support Mattress $45/Month (Ideal For Patient At High Risk Of Pressure Ulcers)
- High-resiliency foam supports the user’s body and provides substantial comfort and fit.
- Castellated cells maximize body contact to reduce pressure on the user’s body
- Fluid-resistant, four-way stretch cover protects the skin from abrasion and damage
ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Air Mattress Replacement System $300/Month (Ideal For Patients With Stage 1-2 Pressure Ulcers)
- ROHO’s Shape Fitting Technology allows for the redistribution of pressure that can eliminate shear, friction, and skin tear.
- Three sections of the support surface allow for a personalized fit for maximum adjustability. Side inflation port allows for easy and quick access to each section.
- Mattress cover is both fluid-resistant and flame-resistant. The cover’s top material can easily be cleaned and disinfected without ruining the material.ROHO SOFFLEX 2 Air Mattress Replacement System
Invacare MA55 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress $300/Month (Ideal For Patient W/ Stage 3-4 Pressure Ulcers)
- Pressure can be adjusted to match patients comfort levels (25%, 50%, or 75%).
- Manual Fowler button ensures mattress does not bottom out.
- Quilted nylon cover protects the patients skin against friction and excessive damage.
SenTech Sentry 1400 Alternating Pressure w/ On-Demand Low Air Loss Mattress $550/Month (Ideal For Patient W/ Stage 3-4 Pressure Ulcers)
- Senses patient movement and automatically readjusts air pressure
- Day meter to monitor usage
- Lightweight and whisper-quiet
- Minimal power consumption
- Retains air in case of power failure
- Sensor alarm alerts caregiver when there is a leak in the mattress or kink in a hose
Side Rail Options (Choice Of Half Or Full Side Rails Are Included In The Rental)
Half Side Rail
- Provides assistance when getting in and out of the bed.
- Covers from the shoulder to the head of the bed.
- Allows for the patient to move in and out of the bed.
Full Side Rail
- Patient Can Not Leave Bed Unless Assisted
- Protects against patients with high fall risk
Optional Hospital Bed Accessories
Over-The-Bed Table Rental $45/Month
- Gives patient an area to read, write, eat, etc.
- The table is on 4 wheels, so something can be placed on it then wheeled over the patient.
Bed Extension Kit & Invacare Soft form Premier Mattress 84" $80/Month
- Recommended for patients over 6’2″
- Provided with the premium Invacare Mattress for a softer comfort.
Offset Trapeze Bar Rental $45/Month
- Help’s patients change positions while in bed, and aid in the transfer from bed to chairs with minimum attendant assistance.
- Wide range of height adjustments and hand bar positions to maximize patient accessibility.
- 168lb Weight Capacity
Q & A
What is the main difference between this bed and the semi electric?
The full electric hospital bed offers a third motor that moves the whole bed up and down. With the semi electric hospital bed, you would have to bend down and crank it manually to raise the hospital bed.
If I like the bed, can I purchase it?
Yes if you like the bed, we will apply the first months rental and delivery charge to the purchase price of the bed.
Is the bed compatible with a patient lift?
Yes the hospital bed has an open bottom, allowing the patient lift easy access to roll in and out.
What type of rails should I choose?
Half Side rails is recommended for patients who are able to get in and out of the bed on there own. Full side rails is recommended for people who are at risk of fall or suffer from Alzheimer or Dementia.
|Call For Rental|
16″- 23″ (Measured from floor to bed deck height)
Can I return a rental before the due date?
You can return the rental equipment before the due date, however you will be charged for the full rental period.