Golden Technologies Buzzaround Lite popular compact scooter is now even better! We’ve replaced the standard seat to offer you a more comfortable, larger 17″x17″ seat standard, as well as a more comfortable armrests for longer rides. The improved Golden Technologies Buzzaround Lite also features a standard wraparound Delta tiller and a new control panel design with a backlit battery gauge; a larger speed knob; a more convenient key location; and a horn button that’s easier to access.
With the Buzzaround Lite, you can still enjoy many of the same features that made it so popular, including the easy, three-step disassembly process (simply pop off the seat, pull out the battery pack and push the frame apart); a 250 lb. weight capacity; a top speed of 4 mph; automobile-style carpeting on the foot deck; and three sets of interchangeable shroud colors in Red, Blue and Sahara at no additional charge.
- Ultra-compact, stylish and easy to operate!
- The most torque of any scooter in its class
- The most advanced wireless connector system for easy disassembly/assembly – no wires to worry about!
- Disassembles in three easy steps: pop off the seat, pull out the battery pack, and push the frame apart!
- Disassembles into five pieces for easy transport – fits in virtually any trunk!
- Comes with three complete sets of gorgeous, quick-snap shroud colors in Red, Blue and Sahara!
- Standard with a larger, more comfortable seat with enhanced armrests
- Flip-up armrests for easy transfer
- Cut pile, auto grade carpet on the floor
- 250 lb. weight capacity on Buzzaround Lite; 300 lbs. on Buzzaround XL
- Maximum speed 4 mph
- Model Number: GB106
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
Blue, Red, Sahara
|Seat to Floor||
19.25″ – 21.25″
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
17″, 18″, 20″
2 year warranty on drive train., 2 year warranty on electronics, Lifetime warranty on frame.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110