- The LiteRider GL110 is made by Golden Technologies one of the leaders in power mobility scooter manufacturing today.
- The LiteRider GL110 has one of the best ground clearances (3.75") of all the travel scooters made and easily disassembles into 4 sections for travel.
- The LiteRider GL110 has 2 baskest, 360 degree swivel seat, comfortable and easy to read delta tiller, and 110V-240V charger.
- The LiteRider GL110 has 1 year In-Home Service FREE
- The LiteRider GL110 weight is 121lbs, and has a weight capacity of 300lbs. making this ideal for taller and larger customer who are looking for comfort while using a travel scooter.
Golden Technologies LiteRider
The three-wheel Golden Technologies LiteRider scooter from Golden features better range, a Delta Tiller standard, more attractive styling and more vibrant colors. A modern tubular frame design supports its 300 lb. weight capacity, and its completely wireless disassembly makes transporting a breeze. The LiteRider GL-110’s 9-inch, black low-profile tires are mounted on high-strength steel rims with shiny hubcaps. Its plush, deep-black vinyl stadium style seat comes with adjustable armrests and a full 360-degree swivel mechanism for getting on and off the scooter easily. You will also appreciate our two storage baskets, one on the tiller and one under the seat, which also includes dual bottle holders (these standard features are unique to Golden). A true beauty, the Golden Technologies LiteRider scooter is available in gorgeous, deep shades of red and blue.
Golden Technologies LiteRider Features
- 3 Wheels
- 300 lb. Weight Capacity
- Delta Tiller
- Adjustable Tiller
- Backlit Battery Gauge
- Easy To Read Control Panel
- Two Storage Baskets
- Comfortable 17″x16″ Stadium Style Seat
- Adjustable Armrests
- Bigger Batteries!
- Completely Wireless Disassembly
- 9″ Front and Rear Tires
- Low-profile, Black Tires on High-Strength Steel Rims with Stylish Wheel Covers
- Model Number: GL110
About Golden Technologies
Golden Technologies is proud to be a true American manufacturer of lift chairs. Our headquarters in Old Forge, Pa., (the exterior shown here) is the largest facility in the world dedicated solely to the manufacture of lift chairs. The pictures displayed to the left show our actual manufacturing process. Our other product lines — scooters, power wheelchairs and beds — are assembled in our Mobility Operations facility in nearby Kingston, Pa., all by Golden Technologies’ employees. We are proud to provide jobs for more than 200 local residents, contributing to the strength of the region’s economy.
The history of Golden Technologies is a story that defines the American dream. Founded in 1985 by Robert Golden, Sr., and Fred Kiwak, Golden Technologies was founded on the pledge to “build it right the first time,” a motto that still holds true today. In fact, that promise is proudly displayed on a banner hanging above our lift chair manufacturing floor, reminding our employees every day of the commitment we have to our customers. As a family-owned, family-operated company, Golden Technologies is committed to manufacturing the highest quality products in the durable medical equipment industry.
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters
|Seat to Floor||
23.5″ – 25.5″
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
17″, 18″, 20″
2 year warranty on drive train., 2 year warranty on electronics, Lifetime warranty on frame.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110