- Made by Golden Technologies, leading US manufacturer of power chairs since 1985
- Most reliable and practical travel power chair for its price.
- Lightest weight travel chair in the market (Heaviest piece is only 35 lbs.)
- GP162 has quick and easy disassembling base.
- GP162 has one of the most comfortable, stadium style seats available.
- Free 18Ah Batteries with an operating range of up to 9.5 miles.
Golden GP162 Technologies Literider PTC Powerchair
The portable Golden Technologies Literider PTC personal transport chair is now available in two models! Both models feature the same tubular frame design, stadium style seat and basket under the seat. Both models feature a 300 lb. weight capacity; black, non-scuffing tires on steel rims with chrome hubcaps; and a smooth 26” turning radius for indoor use.
What makes them different? The GP160 model disassembles into three pieces – the seat, battery pack and the base. The total weight of the base is 67 lbs.
The GP162 model disassembles just like the GP160 – PLUS, the base frame disassembles from the transaxle! This creates two separate pieces, with the heaviest piece now weighing only 35 lbs. to make transport even easier!
Golden Technologies Literider PTC GP162 Powerchair Features
- Unique, under seat storage basket standard
- Tubular frame standard in Red only
- Comfortable, full-size stadium style seat
- Black, non-scuffing tires with shiny hubcaps on steel rims
- 300 lb. weight capacity
- Smooth 26″ turning radius great for indoors
- Comes standard with 2 18AH batteries
- Operating range up to 9.5 mph
- Top speed 3.5 mph
- Model Number: GP162
About Golden Technologies
As a family-owned and -operated company, Golden Technologies is proud to be the world’s leading manufacturer of luxurious lift and recline chairs. We take great satisfaction in the superb craftsmanship and lasting durability of all of our growing lines of Lift Chairs, Power Wheelchairs and Scooters. We use only the highest quality components to give you the ultimate in comfort, convenience and style — with minimum maintenance.
Golden’s products set the pace in our industry for performance, convenience and comfort, because they all begin with superior materials, designs and craftsmanship. And because we never lose sight of what our products mean to our customers.
When you take a Golden lift chair, power wheelchair or scooter into your home, you gain a sense of independence, mobility, freedom, accomplishment, and belonging. People trust us, and we are committed to doing everything we can, every day, to live up to those high expectations.
17″, 18″, 20″
Angle Adjustable, Height Adjustable
Drive Train: 13 Month Warranty, Electronics: 13 Month Warranty, Frame: Five Years
Travel / Portable
|Seat w/ Arms||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110