The Capri’s classic Colonial button-back design is enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. PR-200 arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. A truly sensible lift/recliner, the Capri combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style. Please be advised that Brisa and Brisa Fresco fabrics are not available on the Capri.
- Classic Colonial Back Design
- Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline
- Split Chaise Pad
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Best Suited for those Between 5′ 4″ and 5′ 10″
- Model Number: PR200
Great Performance at a Great Price
The Capri’s classic Colonial button-back design is enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. Its arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. A truly sensible lift/recliner, the Capri combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style.
Golden Technologies Capri Craftsmanship
Each luxury lift & recline chair is hand crafted in our facility using decades of motion furniture experience.
Added Comfort and Safety in Golden Technologies Capri
Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty.
Golden Technologies Capri Smart Engineering
Smooth, quiet lifting system offers a secure lift for the best performance.
Golden Technologies Capri Battery Backup System
Batteries not included. Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Smart Tek in Golden Technologies Capri
In the event of a malfunction, our patented SmartTek™ diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running quickly.
2 Position Lift Chairs
|Head Rest Cover||
|Battery Back Up||
|Seat to Floor||
|Top to Seat||
|Arm to Seat||
Warranty on Electrical Labor: 6 months, Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 6 months
5’4″ – 5’10”
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110