Golden Technologies recognizes that “One size does not fit all.” We’ve expanded our classic Comforter Series, with wider seating areas and greater lifting capacities — 375, 500 and 700 lbs. — the highest in the marketplace. Most of the five lift/recliners in this series use two heavy-duty motors for strength and support, without sacrificing the plush style you expect.
- Hand Stuffed Seam Back
- Exceptional Lumbar Support
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort (Except PR502. This model features a split chaise pad)
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- “Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- 5 Sizes to Choose From: Small (PR501S23), Medium (PR501M26D), Large (PR501L26D), Extra Large (PR501L26D), Tall (PR501T26D)
- Lifting Capacity: Varies by Size
America’s Favorite Lift Chair
If you’re tired of trying to fit in a lift chair that’s sized for someone else, it’s time to discover Golden’s Comforter Series. Its plush design provides exceptional lumbar support, and a full chaise pad gives you total body comfort. With 10 distinct sizes, the Comforter Series has your perfect fit.
Golden Technologies takes all the worry out of purchasing a lift chair. Our expert craftsmen blend the finest components with superior designs to provide you with the utmost quality, comfort and style. We confidently stand behind all our products and provide you with the best warranties in the industry. Choose the lift chair that all others are measured against… choose Golden!
Golden Technologies Comforter Medium Wide Craftsmanship
Each luxury lift & recline chair is hand crafted in our facility using decades of motion furniture experience.
Added Comfort and Safety in Golden Technologies Comforter Medium Wide
Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty.
Golden Technologies Comforter Medium Wide Smart Engineering
Smooth, quiet lifting system offers a secure lift for the best performance.
Golden Technologies Comforter Medium Wide Battery Backup System
Batteries not included. Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Golden Technologies Comforter Medium Wide Custom Sizing
One size doesn’t fit all with Golden Technologies seat lift chairs.
3 Position Lift Chairs, Heavy Duty
|Head Rest Cover||
|Battery Back Up||
|Seat to Floor||
|Top to Seat||
|Arm to Seat||
Life Time Warranty: Chair Frame + Lift Frame + Recline Mechanism, Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7, Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 year, Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 years, Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 years
5’4” – 5’10”
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110