Inclines, declines, thresholds… you name it, we tame it. The Golden Technologies Compass Powerchair GP600 has a true center-wheel-drive power chair with a patented springless articulating chassis — provides superb stability to keep you in total control at all times.
An incredibly tight 19-inch turning radius allows you to turn around in the tightest of spaces. No other power chair on the market offers this level of stability, maneuverability, performance and reliability — all in a beautifully designed package, with the best warranty in the industry. Check out these features, and you’ll understand why so many people choose the Golden Compass!
- Superior Design
- True Center Wheel Drive
- Springless Articulating Chassis Eliminates Rocking Motion
- Flip-Up Armrests for Easy Transfers
- 19″ Turning Radius
- Easy-to-Use Dynamic Shark Controller Standard
- Extra Roomy, Deluxe Captain’s Seat Standard
- Semi-Reclining Seat Optional
- Arms Adjust in Width and Height
- Retractable Swing-Away Control Arm
- Height-Adjustable Seat
- Uses U1 or 22NF Batteries
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Model Number: GP600
16″, 18″, 20″, 22″
16″, 18″, 20″
Captain Seat, Proflex Seating Frame, Solid Seat Pan
Sand Vinyl, Charcoal Vinyl
Adjustable Footplate, Amputee Support Above Knee 8″w x 10″l, Amputee Support Below Knee 8″w x 14″l, Elevating Legrests, Swing-Away Footrests
Center-Wheel Drive Power Chairs
|Rear Wheel Size||
|Mid Wheel Size||
|Front Wheel Size||
Drive Train: 13 Month Warranty, Electronics: 13 Month Warranty, Frame: Five Years
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110