Wrap yourself in comfort with the Williamsburg, a lift/recliner that features a soft colonial design with traditional wings and a deep, plush back cushion. With a fashionable button-back design, which provides comfort and proper support for much-needed relaxation, the Williamsburg 3-Position Lift Chair will enhance your life as well as your decor.
- Button Back Design Contours to Body
- Rest your Head with Traditional Wing Design
- Full Chaise Pad Support for Total Body Comfort
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- “Full Napper” Position
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Lifting Capacity: 375 lbs.
- Model Number: PR747
Golden Technologies PR-747 Williamsburg Traditional Series
The Traditional Series features two models in classic styles that will subtly match any decor. The Cambridge and Williamsburg feature plush, overstuffed backrests for hours of comfort.
Golden Technologies Williamsburg Craftsmanship
Each luxury lift & recline chair is hand crafted in our facility using decades of motion furniture experience.
Added Comfort and Safety in Golden Technologies Williamsburg
Designed to perform year after year using advanced technology backed by the best warranty.
Golden Technologies Williamsburg Smart Engineering
Smooth, quiet lifting system offers a secure lift for the best performance.
Golden Technologies Williamsburg Battery Backup System
Batteries not included. Battery Backup System is designed to bring the chair from the reclined to the seated position in the event of a power outage.
Smart Tek in Golden Technologies Williamsburg
In the event of a malfunction, our patented SmartTek™ diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running quickly.
3 Position Lift Chairs
|Head Rest Cover||
|Battery Back Up||
|Seat to Floor||
|Top to Seat||
|Arm to Seat||
Life Time Warranty: Chair Frame + Lift Frame + Recline Mechanism, Pro Rated Years 4 Thru 7, Warranty on Electrical Labor: 1 year, Warranty on Electrical Parts: 3 years, Warranty on Mechanical Labor: 3 years
5’4” – 5’10”
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110