H-250 Medical Convertible Chair Solutions
The H-250 Barton Positioning and Transfer System (PTS™). Tested and proven in hospitals and nursing homes, the system reduces the time and number of caregivers required to transfer a patient. Consistent and proper use of the system can lead to a dramatic reduction in injuries. PTS gives caregivers the ability to transfer a non-ambulatory or limited-mobility patient safely and easily. One caregiver can perform almost any lateral surface to surface transfer, whether it be from bed to stretcher, stretcher to exam-procedure table, bed to bed or other combinations.
- Performs the functions of stretcher, mobile chair and custom seating
- Designed to be used in hospitals, nursing homes and assisted-living centers, the I-series chairs offer myriad functions
- Comfortable seating and heavy-duty central locking and steering casters allow easy mobility that is safe for the patient and caregiver
- With specialized padding, patient is able to stay in the chair and out of bed for longer durations with reduced risk of pressure ulcers
- Customized features allow the chair to be set to the patient: adjustable head, leg and armrests, side supports, height adjustable
- Tilt-in-space capability
- Trendelenburg position feature
- Allows for lateral transfers with one caregiver in conjunction with the Barton Positioning and Transfer System (PTS)
- Welded, seamless cushions help reduce infection control concerns
Prone: 26″, Wheelchair 53″ to 60″
Prone: 71″ to 84″, Wheelchair 49″ to 51.5″
0° to 70°
|Tilt N Space Angle||
0° to 17°
|Headrest Adjustable Height||
|Footrest Adjustable Height||
Can I return a rental before the due date?
You can return the rental equipment before the due date, however you will be charged for the full rental period.