Harmar AL580XL Next Generation Power Wheelchair Extra Large Outside Lift
- License Plate Mount
- Manual Crank Backup
- Hardwire Kit
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
The lightest solution on the market providing more options! The Harmar AL580XL is a compact, durable and American-made outside vehicle platform lift that safely and securely transports power wheelchairs. With tidy and space efficient rear profile, this lift has a highly desirable and understated presence on the vehicle exterior.
The AL580XL is easy to operate and built to last for years of trouble-free use. Designed to meet the needs of consumers who need a quick, automatic securing option without making modifications to their power wheelchair, the stylish and compact detailing of tis lift make it a most have for power wheelchair owners.
- Padded hold down arm conveniently secures power wheelchairs
- No power wheelchair modifications required
- Lift folds automatically when unoccupied
- No straps or tie-downs required
- Manual crank backup & license plate mount included
- Swing-away option available
Power Wheelchair Lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110