Hill‑Rom P310 Wound Care Mattress
The Hill-Rom 310 Wound Surface mattress with low air loss and alternating pressure, just like the 300 Wound Surface, but features cell on cell technology. This 80″ x 36″ or 84″ x 36″ sleep surface is designed with bi-cell technology, which provides extra support and minimizes any bottoming out while on the mattress. The center section of cells are bound together to keep the cells close together and prevent bottoming out. Able to support up to 400 lbs, the 310 Wound Surface is extremely light weight and can roll up and be stored away when not in use. Good for patients suffering from Stage I to uncomplicated Stage IV pressure ulcers, the Hill-Rom 310 Wound Surface contains lock out functions and has an anti-skid bottom to help with securing the mattress to the sleep deck.
- Low Air Loss / APP Bi-Cell technology
- Designed for moderate to high-risk pressure ulcer patients
- 30 minute inflate
- Nano Ag+ tech waterproof cover
- Audible and visual power failure alarms
- Settings lock-out function
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110