Hill-Rom 1039/1048 Bariatric Hospital Bed Package
The Hill-Rom 1039/1048 Bariatric Bed features a fully electric frame offering affordable comfort and ease of use for bariatric patients. Modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance, this electric bariatric bed offers a variety of comfort and convenience features. A drainage bag holder, head of bed angle indicator, and mattress stops at the upper, lower and footend sides of the frame help keep patients safe.
Hill Rom Bariatric Bed
- Modular in design for easy assembly/disassembly and greater doorway clearance
- Simple Controls: Easy-to-use six button pendant control
- Mattress stops located at the upper and lower sides of the frame and at the footend
- Drainage bag holder
- Head of bed angle indicator
- Bariatric Weight Capacity: 650 Lbs.
NP50 Bariatric Mattress
The Hill-Rom® NP50 foam surface is an affordable and comfortable solution for your patients and is available for acute care, extended care and home care environments. This non-powered surface is lightweight, easy to clean, and is designed to conform with bed frame articulations. This economical solution is also available in larger sizes and can be purchased with optional bolsters/raised perimeter.
- Polyurethane coated nylon ticking protects the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
- Anti-microbial agent in foam provides additional protection from odor-causing bacteria
Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Therapy Surface Mattress
- Three Therapy Settings:
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment. Vented air cushions provide effective low air loss therapy
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Relief
- Ideal for patients in Prevention/Treatment Stage I, II and uncomplicated Stage III / IV wounds
- Preventing to Healing: Flexibility to customize therapy for prevention and healing
- Multiple function choices powered by blower technology allow mattress to perform rhythmic inflation and deflation to redistribute and reduce patient interface pressure.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking.
- Quick Filling fully inflates in less than two minutes.
- Safety Features:
- Auto firm function provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures.
- Power failure alarm triggers auto alarm.
- Emergency power switch can be shut off in an emergency
- CPR hose disconnects for rapid deflation
- 2.5″ foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Length: 90″, Model 1039 Width: 41.5″, Model 1048 Width: 50.5″
|Fold and Roll Configuration||
Head Section Cart: 57″ W x 25″ D x 66.5″ H, Foot Section Cart: 57″ W x 25″ D x 61″ H
5″ x 1.25″ Steer & Lock
All Welds: Lifetime Warranty, Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Year Warranty
2 Years: Hill-Rom warrants to the original purchaser that its mattress product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship, 1 Year: Electro mechanical mattress components (Compressors, Valves, Printed Circuit Boards, Hoses, and Couplers)
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110