Hill-Rom CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed ES100
The CareAssist ES Medical Surgical Bed provides essential and dependable technologies for delivering effective quality care. The CareAssist ES Med Surg Bed provides easy to use solutions to help caregivers manage patient safety, comfort, and positioning. With its transport capabilities and easy maintenance, this med surg bed meets the fundamental needs of the care setting. The Hill-Rom CareAssist Bed Set gives you the peace of mind that not only are you getting a homecare bed by the leader in Hospital Bed Manufacturing, but you are getting the service and warranty that backs it. Free White Glove delivery, setup and product overview by the Hill-Rom technician provides you the comfort in knowing your bed will be setup correctly and you will know exactly how to use it.
Hill-Rom CareAssist ES
- Point-of-Care® controls for Patient and Caregiver Large, easy-to-read controls inside and outside the side rail for convenient control by both the patient and caregiver.
- One-button Dining Chair® feature a single touch of a button moves patient gently in and out of chair position.
- Easy-to-read Line of Site® angle Monitor patient head angle in any siderail position at point of care.
- Use almost any surface Maximum flexibility to care for patients at every level of risk for skin breakdown.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg positioning: Max Trend and reverse Trend: 16°
- Battery backup No need to find an outlet when repositioning the bed during patient transfer.
- Nightlight gives you enough light to aid your loved one without waking them up.
- Safer handling Grip the footboard with confidence– it stays firmly in place once it is locked.
- Safer positioning With the electrical vascular foot feature, there’s no need to strain to lift the patient’s legs and bed frame.
- Safer chair positioning Safely move your patient or loved one in and out of chair position, without additional strain on your back.
- SlideGuardTM Frame Technology This advanced frame design helps reduce patients from sliding down in bed.
- Integrated Bed Extender gives you the ability to use an 84″ length mattress. ( Good for users over 6′ 2″ in height or looking for more leg room)
- Freedom Hill Solid Wood Bed Ends gives the CareAssist a residential look. Bed still has the regular CareAssist side rails and will come with the regular bed ends in addition to the Freedom Hill head and foot boards. (Optional)
- Safer weighing Easily weigh your patient in place with superior accuracy–no need to transport to a scale. (Optional)
- Patient Monitoring System Position Monitoring System has three settings for patient movement and bed exiting. (Optional)
NP100 Prevention Mattress
The Hill-Rom® NP100 prevention surface, with its multi-zone construction and shear liner, is designed to help reduce pressure ulcer incidence in your facility. This non-powered surface is the right choice to maintain the skin integrity of your patients and prevent pressure ulcers before they start.
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
Hill-Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress
The AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at moderate risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release valve technology the AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and manage skin breakdown without the need for a blower, pump, or power source.
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Therapy Surface Mattress
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite enables caregivers to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your patient needs it. The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs of your patient and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient’s skin cool and dry.
- Three Therapy Settings:
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment. Vented air cushions provide effective low air loss therapy
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Relief
- Ideal for patients in Prevention/Treatment Stage I, II and uncomplicated Stage III / IV wounds
- Preventing to Healing: Flexibility to customize therapy for prevention and healing
- Multiple function choices powered by blower technology allow mattress to perform rhythmic inflation and deflation to redistribute and reduce patient interface pressure.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking.
- Quick Filling fully inflates in less than two minutes.
- Safety Features:
- Auto firm function provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures.
- Power failure alarm triggers auto alarm.
- Emergency power switch can be shut off in an emergency
- CPR hose disconnects for rapid deflation
- 2.5″ foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Low Position Floor to Top of Deck: 15.75″, High Position Floor to Top of Deck: 32.5″
|Max Head of Bed Elevation||
|Max Knee Elevation||
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||
All Welds: Lifetime Warranty, Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Year Warranty
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110