- Ideal for those individuals needing the best clinical surface and frame on the market.
- Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg, infinite positioning available.
- Full Chair position along with chair egress. Users can push 1 button and will sit them up in bed in the full chair position, if they continue to hold button it can boost them out of bed to a standing position from the foot end of the bed.
- Percussion and vibration, along with CLRT modules. Designed for individuals that have pulmonary issues, Continuous Lateral Rotation will inflate one side of mattress and deflate the other side for a gentle turning movement that can help mobilize fluid in the lungs of bed bound individuals.
- StayInPlace technology with Slideguard. Takes Slideguard a step further and elongates the head section of the bed in order to accommodate individuals as the head of bed is raised. Keeps users in place to avoid patient migration towards foot end of bed.
- Integrated mattress has Advanced Microclimate Management technology, which is a step above traditional low air loss. Surface wicks away heat and moisture and is designed to keep skin cool and dry for advanced pressure relief.
- Integrated bed scale.
- Surface comfort adjusting capability.
- Patient out of bed alarms, allows for monitoring of end user in 3 different stages: Movement, sitting up in bed, patient out of bed.
Hill-Rom Progressa Bed System
The Progressa® bed system responds to the evolving needs of caregivers, patients and health care facilities. More than just a bed, the Progressa bed system is a therapeutic device that acts as a seamless extension of the health care team.
- The Progressa bed system provides features and functions that help support early mobility
- An intended use of the bed system is to treat or prevent pulmonary or other complications associated with immobility
- Available only with the Progressa bed system, StayInPlace™ Technology extends the head section of the frame and surface, in unison, to accommodate the natural elongation of the body as the patient sits up
- StayInPlace™ Technology is designed to help address patient migration to the footend of the bed
- The flexibility of the Progressa bed system platform allows you to configure the bed to your current needs and make upgrades as those needs change
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Low Position Floor to Top of Deck: 16.5″, High Position Floor to Top of Deck: 35″
|Max Head of Bed Elevation||
|Max Thigh Elevation||
|Max Foot Elevation||
|Max Trend and Reverse Trend||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110