Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed Package
The Resident Long Term Care (LTC) bed from Hill-Rom is the bed of choice in the majority of extended care facilities. Highly durable, the Resident LTC has an 80-inch pan deck sleep surface, manual extension feature (up to 4 inches) and can accommodate four half-rails. This bed also has a built-in angle indicator to ensure that the head section is at a proper elevation. With multiple mattress stops, the Auto Contour elevation feature and an optional battery back up, you will quickly discover why the Resident LTC is relied upon in long term care facilities.
Hill-Rom Resident LTC Bed Features
- Two side rails standard, can upgrade to four side rails
- Head of Bed angle indicator
- Foot end control lockout panel
- Several head & footboard colors and styles
NP100 Prevention Mattress
The Hill-Rom® NP100 prevention surface, with its multi-zone construction and shear liner, is designed to help reduce pressure ulcer incidence in your facility. This non-powered surface is the right choice to maintain the skin integrity of your patients and prevent pressure ulcers before they start.
- Shear liner and bidirectional stretch ticking help minimize shear and friction and provide added patient comfort
- Reinforced and ergonomically designed handles allow for easy maneuvering of the mattress
- Polyurethane coated ticking, RF welded seams, and an inside flap protect the mattress from fluid penetration
- Anti-skid bottom helps keep the mattress in place on the sleep deck
Hill-Rom AccuMax Quantum VPC Mattress
The AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface offers an affordable therapy solution for patients at moderate risk of skin breakdown. Through its non-powered Controlled Release valve technology the AccuMax Quantum™ VPC Surface provides dynamic pressure redistribution to help prevent and manage skin breakdown without the need for a blower, pump, or power source.
- Controlled Release™ valve technology automatically adjusts during patient movement to deliver consistent pressure redistribution therapy.
- Patented Heel Pillow™ is designed to reduce interface pressure in the sensitive heel area.
- Viscoelastic foam topper is designed to increase patient comfort and envelopment for lower interface pressure.
Hill-Rom 300 Wound Surface Mattress
The Hill-Rom® 300 Wound Surface with alternating pressure and low air loss capabilities is an affordable option for a range of care settings. From the hospital to the home, this easy to use surface has features and safety components to support the needs of patients and caregivers.
- Designed for moderate to high-risk patients to prevent and treat Stage I through uncomplicated Stage IV pressure ulcers*.
- Weight Capacity Accommodates patients weighing 88-350 lbs.
- Unique cell-on-cell technology provides added support and minimizes bottoming out.
- Auto firm function quickly provides uniform firmness to accommodate nursing procedures.
- Bi-directional stretch mattress cover to help reduce shear forces.
- Vapor permeable and waterproof cover with RF welded seams.
- Compact system is lightweight and easily stored by rolling up and weighs less than 25 lbs.
- Adjustable therapy cycle times and comfort control settings to support patient comfort within a therapeutic range. Choice of four alternating pressure cycle times with 10 comfort control settings.
- Audible and visual power failure alarms plus a sub mattress that remains inflated for eight hours enables continuity of care during electrical outages.
- Lock-out functions can be used to help prevent accidental setting changes.
- Anti-skid bottom and security straps help keep the surface in place on the sleep deck.
Hill-Rom Synergy Air Elite Therapy Surface Mattress
With its choice of therapies, the Hill-Rom® Synergy® Air Elite enables caregivers to create customized safe skin programs for their patients. The surface provides flexibility throughout the healing period by providing the option to choose alternating pressure therapy when your patient needs it. The comfort control feature facilitates pressure redistribution to suit the individual needs of your patient and the low-air-loss capability helps keep your patient’s skin cool and dry.
- Three Therapy Settings:
- Low air loss therapy for moisture control helps keep the skin cool and promotes a dry healing environment. Vented air cushions provide effective low air loss therapy
- Alternating pressure therapy provides pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Pressure Relief
- Ideal for patients in Prevention/Treatment Stage I, II and uncomplicated Stage III / IV wounds
- Preventing to Healing: Flexibility to customize therapy for prevention and healing
- Multiple function choices powered by blower technology allow mattress to perform rhythmic inflation and deflation to redistribute and reduce patient interface pressure.
- Individual air cushions have adjustable pressure to suit individual patient comfort needs.
- Waterproof and vapor permeable ticking.
- Quick Filling fully inflates in less than two minutes.
- Safety Features:
- Auto firm function provides uniform firmness to accommodate caregiver procedures.
- Power failure alarm triggers auto alarm.
- Emergency power switch can be shut off in an emergency
- CPR hose disconnects for rapid deflation
- 2.5″ foam base provides support in the event of a power failure
36″ X 80″
|Knee Section Maximum Incline||
|Head Section Maximum Incline||
13.875″ to 30″ (Not Including The Mattress)
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110