Hill-Rom TotalCare® Bariatric Plus Hospital Bed
TotalCare® Bariatric Bed delivers innovative support to help mobilize patients of size without compromising dignity.
Mobilize with confidence
- Supports Progressive Mobility® Program protocols to gradually progress patients from lying in bed, to sitting up, to standing: CLRT, tilt table position, FullChair® position, chair egress with stand assist, patient lifts or accessories enable walking support
Deliver efficient care
- FlexAfoot™ length adjustment enables quick and easy adjustment of bed to fit patient, minimizing migration and need for repositioning
- Integrated scale
- IntelliDrive® power transport helps enable safe and efficient transport of patients throughout the hospital
Protect patients and caregivers
- 40” pressure redistribution air surface automatically adjusts to patient’s weight, body type, movement and bed position to help treat and prevent pressure ulcers
- Advanced Microclimate® technology helps reduce accumulation of heat and moisture at the surface, keeping patient’s skin cool and dry
- Turn assist helps make it easier to perform linen changes and wound checks
- Bed exit helps supports fall prevention protocols
- Point-of-Care® siderail controls
- Color touch screen Graphic Caregiver Interface (GCI)
- Head-of-Bed alarms (30°/45°)
- Head and Trendelenburg angle indicators
- Bed exit
- Battery backup
- In-bed scale
- Radiolucent sleep deck
- FlexAfoot™ mechanism
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Low Position Floor to Top of Deck: 19″, High Position Floor to Top of Deck: 38″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110