Hill-Rom VersaCare® Medical Surgical Bed
The VersaCare bed offers state-of-the-art technology enabling high quality care for mid to high acuity patients through advanced solutions supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care. The bed also assists caregivers with daily care making their job easier.
Help keep Your Patient’s Skin Safe
US expenditures for treating pressure ulcers have been estimated at $11 billion per year.3 Keeping your patient’s skin safe has never been more important. Reducing shear, friction, moisture, and heat can help aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Skin protocols, used in conjunction with bed and surface technology, can help reduce pressure ulcers.
Features to Help Assist Patient Interaction
About 12% of nurses leave the profession because of back pain.4 On average, caregivers pull patients up in bed 35 times a day- a leading cause of back injury.5 Moving patients shouldn’t involve back strain. It should be as simple as pressing a button. With the VersaCare® bed, repositioning patients has never been easier.
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms and automatic reactivation
- Low bed floor to top of deck 13″ (33 cm)
- LowChair® position
- FlexAfoot™ patient positioning system
- Boost® patient repositioning system
- Turn Assist
- Advanced Microclimate® management technology (on P500 surface)
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- HandsFree® foot controls
- Intellidrive® powered transport
- Automatic battery backup
- X-ray cassette sleeve for thoracic x-rays (on P500 surface)
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30° head of bed alarm
- SideCom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- Obstacle detect
Hill-Rom is a leading worldwide manufacturer and provider of medical technologies and related services for the health care industry, including patient support systems, safe mobility and handling solutions, non-invasive therapeutic products for a variety of acute and chronic medical conditions, medical equipment rentals, surgical products and information technology solutions. Hill-Rom’s comprehensive product and service offerings are used by health care providers across the health care continuum and around the world in hospitals, extended care facilities and home care settings to enhance the safety and quality of patient care.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Hill-Rom Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Hill-Rom
- Full Hill-Rom Warranty: All products carry the full Hill-Rom Warranty and serviced by Hill-Rom Technicians
- Hill-Rom Service and Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts and labor are provided by Hill-Rom
- Hill-Rom Delivery and Set Up: Your item will be delivered and set up by a Hill-Rom Technician. All debris will be removed after set up.
- Hill-Rom Product Overview and Training from the Hill-Rom Technician will provide you all you need to know about your bed or mattress.
Home Care Bed, Hospital Bed
Low Position Floor to Top of Deck: 17″, High Position Floor to Top of Deck: 34″
Trendelenburg 15 Degrees
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110