Hoyer Ascend Stand Up Patient Lift
With its long range of movement, the Ascend can transfer a resident from a low-seated position to fully-extended with ease. Its active lifting motion is specially designed to encourage user participation, promoting resident independence and well being. The Hoyer Ascend’s active lifting motion is specially designed to encourage user participation, promoting independence and well being.
What Make This Different
With an unrivaled range of motion the Ascend is agile and compact–perfect for tight and confined spaces such as bathrooms or small bedrooms. One hand adjustments raise and lower the knee pads up to 6″ for a custom, secure fit. This flexible lift can accommodate users up to 375 lbs.
Why We Like It
The removable foot tray smartly transforms the lift assist into a walking aid helping those patients who are undergoing rehab or training.
- Compact design for better maneuvering
- Long lifting range to accomodate resident population
- Adjustable knee pad with leg strap
- Removable foot tray
- Safe Working Load 375 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 65.5 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.8 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 24.8 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 in
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110