Hoyer Elevate Stand-Up Patient Lift
The Hoyer Elevate is an active lift designed to improve the lifting experience for both the caregiver and the patient. It is compact and sturdy with a Safe Working Load of 440 lbs. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays actual lifts as well as reminds you to recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your HPL500 in top shape! The Elevate incorporates key intuitive features for caregiver safety. These include a spring-loaded lever to adjust kneepad height as well as a rubber push pad designed to initiate lift movement eliminating initial push forces. The Elevate has been designed to be configured either with or without a weigh scale. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display and user friendly controls.
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- One hand adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
- Angled, removable foot tray
- Optional Scale
- Safe Working Load 440 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 64.7 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.3 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 24.8 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 in
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110