- Joerns/Hoyer is one of the most reliable medical equipment brands in the healthcare industry.
- Best manual boom height 28" to 77" for lifting
- Large friction reduction casters
- Large boom is easy for both caregivers and patients during lifting and connecting slings
- It comes with FREE "U" shape sling most preferred by caregivers and patients
- Best value for a manual hydraulic patient lift
Hoyer HML400 Patient Lift Manual Hydraulic
Hoyer HML400 Manual Hydraulic Lift features an ergonomically placed pump handle for ease of use, and the handle rotates to allow operation from either side of lifter. Hoyer HML400 Has The adjustable U-legs that offer simple seating or toileting, and the unit disassembles for easy storage. 400 lbs. Weight capacity.
The Hoyer Hydraulic Patient Lifter gives you easy use and high quality at a reasonable price. This manual lift has an angular design with a non-sway cradle for extra stability.
Hoyer HML400 Manual Hydraulic Patient Lift Features
- Contemporary painted design
- Eronomically placed hydraulic pump handle
- Pump handle rotates for operation on either side of lift
- Adjustable U-legs for easy seating or toileting
- Disassembles for easy storage
- 400 lbs. Weight capacity
Lift does not come with sling. Slings purchased separately!
The key business components of Joerns Healthcare have always been strong leadership, perseverance and personal commitment from the company’s leadership and associates.
Founded in 1889 in St. Paul, Minnesota as Joerns Brothers Furniture by three brothers, Charles, Paul and Frederick Joerns, relocated to Sheboygan, Wisconsin in 1905. Charles Joerns bought out his brothers and ran a very prosperous but small company. In 1927, the company suffered a fire, which spurred relocation to Stevens Point, Wisconsin.
Joerns Brothers Furniture prospered in the 1940’s and 1950’s by manufacturing elegant and elaborate bedroom and dining room sets, which sold to upscale retail furniture stores for up to $1,000. Charles Joerns managed his company profitably until his death in 1941.
In the mid-1950’s, strong competition from the South forced Joerns Brothers Furniture into hard times. As the business faltered, Joerns Brother Furniture associates intensified their commitment to the company and accepted a 15% voluntary wage reduction with a promise of repayment including interest. Later, Joerns Brothers Furniture repaid 100% of this debt back to the associates.
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs|
|Boom Height||28″ – 77″|
|Base Width||24″ – 40.5″|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Hoyer brand hydraulic lifter is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year after purchase by the original consumer/ owner.
Components included in this warranty are as follows:
- Lifter structure; base, mast, boom, and suspension cradle or swivel bar
- Hydraulic pump/ jack (for manual lifters)
- Electronic control box, hand pendant, actuator, and battery (for power lifters)
All other non-durable components, such as rubber parts, plastic parts and painted surfaces, are warranted for 3 months from first consumer purchase. These are subject to normal wear and replacement.
- We do not warrant damage due to:
- Neglect, misuse or improper installation or repair
- Use of parts or changes not authorized by Sunrise Medical
- Exceeding the specified weight limit of the lifter
- This warranty is void if the original lifter serial number tag/label is removed or altered.
- This warranty applies in the USA only. Check with your supplier to find out if international warranties apply.
WHAT WE WILL DO
Our sole liability is to repair or replace covered parts. This is your only remedy for consequential damages.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
- Obtain from us, while this warranty is in effect, prior approval for return or repair of covered parts.
- Contact Customer Service at 1-800-333-4000 for shipping information.
- Pay the cost of labor to install or repair parts.
NOTICE TO CONSUMER
There are no other express warranties. To the extent permitted by law, any implied warranty (including a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) is limited to:
- One (1) from the first consumer purchase, and;
- Repair or replacement of the defective part only.
This warranty gives you certain legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110