Hoyer Presence Electric Patient Lift
The Hoyer® Presence® lift has been engineered and designed to handle almost any resident-handling task. Included is Smart Monitor technology that displays lifting activity as well as reminds you to recommended service. This helps drive user compliance and keeps your Presence in top shape! Along with the Stature lift, the Presence can lift residents from the floor as well accommodate transfers to higher surfaces. The 500 lb. Safe Working Load and greater spatial area make this lift a perfect fit for larger residents. The Presence comes standard with a powered base and is available with a scale option.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- Swan Neck style legs allow Presence to get closer to the resident
- Low Leg Option Kit for the Hoyer Presence lift is designed to fit under beds, stretchers, and other furnishings with low clearance
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 75.2 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 40.1 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 26.4 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 in
- Overall Height of Legs 2.4 in w/ Low Leg Option
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110