Hoyer Stature Electric Patient Lift
The Hoyer® Stature® combines the benefits of Vertical Lifting and “Clip” style slings. Combined with the ergonomic and intuitive features of the Hoyer Pro family of floor lifts, the Stature is reagrded as the best value in it’s class. With a 500 lb. Safe Working Load and one of the largest lifting ranges available, the Stature is able to cope with even the most demanding and technical of resident handling situations. The Stature can lift residents from the floor as well as accommodate transfers to higher surfaces, while allowing the choice of different sling systems. Careful attention to product design ensures correct ergonomic usage, protecting both the resident and caregiver from injury at all times. Intuitive features help encourage user compliance.
- True Vertical Lifting
- Clip style positioning cradle
- Optional Powered cradle with controls at handle keeps caregiver close to the resident during transfer
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- Swan Neck style legs allow Stature to get closer to the resident
- Safe Working Load 500 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 61 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 48.4 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 29.9 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.3 in
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base
- Tested to EN ISO 10535, the global standard for patient lifts
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110