Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator w/ Single Battery
- FREE SIX MONTH SUPPLY OF NASAL CANNULAS! (Qty:30)
- FREE and Fast Shipping!
- 3-Year Warranty On Device
- 1-Year Warranty On Accessories
- Daily Care's Return Policy
- Carrying Bag
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator w/ Single Battery
Inogen One G2 provides more independence for oxygen patients. This oxygen machine is designed to serve in multiple roles, including home oxygen, portable oxygen and travel oxygen. The G2 Concentrator is an advanced design and upgrade of the original Inogen One Concentrator for oxygen therapy patients. In comparison with the original, the Inogen One G2 is smaller in size and more lightweight. Weighing only 7.25 pounds, including the 12 cell battery, the Inogen One G2 Oxygen Concentrator is able to go where you need to go, when you need to go. It has a longer battery life between recharging–now up to 7 to 8 hours for the standard battery and up to 8 hours for the optional upgrade battery. An automotive adapter provides power and recharging while in route to your destinations, allowing you to shop, visit, and explore for extended periods. Purchasing additional batteries can extend your time away from power sources even longer.
Inogen One Concentrators are clinically proven to provide the necessary oxygen for most ambulatory patients during all phases of daily activity and during sleep. Compared with other major selling Portable Oxygen Concentrators, the Inogen One G2 Concentrator has one of the lightest weights on the market, even beating the Invacare XPO2 by .05 pounds. The Inogen One G2 also has an incredibly competitive and cost-effective price. In comparing sizes, this oxygen generator is the second smallest oxygen machine. Comparing sound emissions, the G2 emits the lowest decibels at only 38. The AC power supply is auto sensing to allow worldwide use. The G2 Oxygen Concentrator is authorized by the FAA for commercial airline travel, making the G2 a true Travel Oxygen Concentrator. The Inogen G2 Oxygen Concentrator provides greater independence than any other concentrator currently on the market.
Inogen One G2 Night Oxygen Delivery Capability
- The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator oxygenates patients during rest, exertion, and sleep.
- Highly flexible to changing environments, the G2 meters oxygen delivery to promote increased oxygen delivery during sleep for most patients.
- As breathing rate slows, the Inogen G2 increases each bolus dose.
- The G2 Concentrator detects even shallow mouth breaths at night and triggers a bolus dose based on a fixed minute volume.
- 5 clinical studies published in peer reviewed journals validate efficacy.
- Inogen has completed and published more clinical data surrounding the Inogen One than any other available oxygen therapy product.
Inogen One G2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Optional Accessories & Replacement Parts
- 24 Cell Lithium Ion Battery – extends mobility time up to 8 hours.
- External Battery Charger with Power Supply – recharges extra batteries.
- Automotive Power Adapter – provides power while operating or riding in automobiles. Also recharges internal battery in-route.
- Inogen One G2 Carry Bag – replacement custom designed shoulder bag with adjustable straps and two large pockets for accessories.
- Inogen One G2 Mobile Cart – replacement lightweight cart on wheels with telescoping handle.
- Particle Filter – replacement air filter for the Inogen One G2.
The Inogen One carries a 3 year limited warranty*. Designed to be a stationary and portable device, the Inogen One was engineered to withstand a variety of operating conditions and to provide worry-free operation.
Easy to Use: The Inogen One is an easy-to-use device that may reduce the amount of time spent with each patient per visit and reduce the phone support associated with current, complicated equipment. No cylinders, no base stations, no more antiquated equipment.
Simplified Travel: The Inogen One is designed to be a single solution. Patients who are active and want to travel should need less support in coordinating travel and may reduce the need for providers to supply equipment in multiple locations.
Airline Travel: The Inogen One Portable Oxygen Concentrator is approved by the FAA for airline travel.
One Device – Many Uses: As an independent device or an all-in-one stationary and portable device, the Inogen One is designed to be one device to fulfill most patient needs.
Reduce Deliveries: Many patients will use the Inogen One to replace liquid and compressed oxygen devices; this may reduce the hassle commonly associated with delivering home oxygen, including delivering liquid oxygen, delivering cylinder refills, warehousing cylinders, and making unscheduled trips to patients’ homes.
Minimize Travel Coordination: The Inogen One is engineered to ease the burden and expense of travel coordination on providers because it is so simple to use and transport, patients can arrange their own travel.
Reduce Maintenance Costs: The Inogen One is designed to operate for years with minimal maintenance.
Quiet: One of the quietest oxygen devices available, most people don’t notice that the Inogen One is on.
Compact: Small and lightweight, the Inogen One is easy to transport and unobtrusive in the home or on the go.
Energy Efficient: The Inogen One uses about as much power as a 40-watt light bulb.
Easy Operation: The Inogen One is easy to use, which can make it easier for patients to comply with their doctor’s instructions, creating greater independence and less stress.
Conserver Technology: Inogen’s patented conserver technology provides state of the art breath detection. This innovation enables oxygen delivery in response to breathing signals with unprecedented sensitivity.
|Oxygen Flow Type||
10.7″ x 3.9″ x 9.5″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110