Invacare 5410IVC Full-Electric Hospital Bed Package
This Invacare Full-Electric Bed offers the greatest convenience. Invacare introduced the next generation home care bed with a number of innovations. The easy-to-use hand control provides motorized positioning of the upper body and knees, and also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer. These new features are designed for home use. This is a great bed for home or assisted living facilities. The Invacare Full Electric Bed is ideal for those who are looking for adjustable head, foot and height at a reasonable price. Multiple mattress options to ensure the comfort and skin protection of your loved one.
Invacare Full Electric Bed (5410IVC)
- High-Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, scratch-resistant and washable for easy cleaning.
- Easy Assembly: Color Coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Full Electric: Raises both the Head and Legs, but also the overall height of the bed.
- Standard Outlet: DC low-voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter and lighter.
- Quiet motor system with waterproof enclosures.
- Fast Cycle Time for the lowering of the bed.
- Ergonomic Remote Control comes with durable strain relief, heavy-duty cord.
- Emergency crank provided allows all motors to be operated manually in the event of a power failure.
- Locking Casters so bed stays in place
Foam Mattress (Ideal for Low Risk Patients with No Bed Sores) (In Stock Now)
- The New Invacare Home Care Foam mattress brings the comfort, therapeutic value, and durability of a foam mattress at an economical price
- Pressure readings show therapeutic value over an innerspring mattress.
- 50% lighter weight than most innerspring mattresses.
- High quality 1.5 lb./cu. ft. – density foam provides comfort and durability.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
Invacare microAIR 55 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss (Ideal For High Risk To Stage 1-2 Bed Sores) (In Stock Now)
- Suited for prevention and treatment of Stage I to II pressure ulcers
- On-Demand Low Air Loss – Improves air circulation and cools the body temperature with a unique system of air released into the mattress.
- Quilted 70 denier nylon cover helps protect user from friction and shear.
- 10 LPM (Liters Per Minute) Compressor
- Pressure Adjustment – Pressure can be adjusted by 25%, 50% or 75% to provide comfort for frail patients.
Softform Premier Prevention Mattress (Ideal for Medium to High Risk Prevention with No Bed Sores) (In Stock Now)
- Laser-cut square cells break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact, minimal shear, increased airflow and optimized pressure reduction
- Premium foam cut into square-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
- Built in side supports enhance sidewall stability facilitating safe, controlled resident positioning and transfer.
- Premium Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane.
Side Rail Options
Half Side Rails (Pair)
- Heavy-duty 1″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Dual flat-channel crossbraces are secured with wing-nut clamp assemblies (some assembly required)
- For optimal safety and convenience, four half-length rails are recommended (one set for head area and one set for foot area)
Full Side Rails (Pair)
- Durable 7/8″ chrome-plated, welded steel construction
- Self-adjusting spring-loaded crossbraces snap easily into place without tools for quick installation
Over the last 30+ years, Invacare has led the way with groundbreaking innovations that fundamentally changed the industry. Invacare delivers breakthrough innovations in comfort and style for beds, furnishings and accessories. Smart design and high-quality construction make Invacare beds and furnishings durable and safe. Today, Invacare is the global leader in the home and long-term care industries.
Daily Care, Inc. is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.
15″ – 23″ (Measurement From Floor to Bed Deck)
36″W (40″ w/ Side Rails) x 88″L
36″W x 80″L
All Welds: 5 Years, Mechanical/Electrical: 2 Years
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110