Invacare 6291-5F Dual Release Walker with 5″ Fixed Wheels
Invacare contemporary walkers feature wide, deep frames with more height adjustments for enhanced leg room. Ergonomic folding mechanisms open and close the walker more easily. And the redesigned anti-rattle silencers make the walker quieter than before. By providing both comfort and stability, Invacare walkers enable people to walk with confidence.
- Composite, lower side brace stiffens walker frame and adds stability.
- Lighter and easier to lift and maneuver.
- PVC handgrips provide longer wear and greater comfort.
- Quieter operation.
- Ergonomic release button.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
- Fits users from 5’3″ to 6’4″ in height.
- Weight limitation 300 lbs.
- Minimal effort is required to open and close the walkers.
- Folding mechanisms are easy to reach from a seated position.
- Walkers fold easily for transport or storage.
|Width Inside Hand Grips||
|Width Inside Base Legs||
33″ – 39″
5’6″ – 6’6″
5 lb. 6 oz.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110