The Invacare 6795 Mariner Rehab Shower Chair Commode offers rust-resistant aluminum frames and stainless steel hardware, which make them ideal for use in the shower. In addition, these new chairs fit over most standard and elongated bowls for over the toilet use as well. They feature flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety, swing-away front riggings with tool-free adjustable height footrests and a four-position padded seat. The Invacare Mariner Commode Chair offers various seat widths and wheel options for a custom fit along with additional features and benefits.
Model # 6795: 23″ treaded urethane tires with 16″ seat not pictured
- Aluminum frame and stainless steel hardware. Fits over most standard and elongated toilet bowls
- Padded four-position seat. Flip-back padded arms that lock down for safety
- Swing-away front riggings. Tool-less adjustable height footrests
- Folds into a compact unit for storage and transport. Removable pan and pan holder
- Safety strap included. 23″ treaded urethane tire and 5″ caster models
Back Dimensions: 15
|Seat to Floor||
|Arm to Seat||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110