Invacare 9RC 9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair
The Invacare 9RC Reclining wheelchair is the number one choice for individuals who demand a truly versatile, yet moderately priced lightweight wheelchair. The Invacare 9RC Reclining Wheelchair can be configured into an endless number of seat widths, depths and heights, and has multiple frame and upholstery options. The Invacare 9RC recliner has been standardized to interchange components and accessories with the other 9000 series chairs. Whether you need the lighter recliner package or the assist recliner package, the 9000 XT Recliner can provide it.
Invacare 9RC 9000 XT Recliner Wheelchair Features
- Durable, low-maintenance, triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame is long-lasting.
- Dynamic recline range from 90.
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing. Multiple wheel offerings allow variation of seat-to-floor heights.
- Rear axle base moves, providing stable center of gravity in recline position.
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on “no flex” wheels, offer superior performance. Urethane casters for better ride and lighter weight.
About Invacare Homecarel
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″
16″, 17″, 18″
Black, Blue, Red, Silver
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110