Invacare 9XT Lightweight Wheelchair
The Invacare 9XT wheelchair is a high performance, low-maintenance and low total lifetime cost product. The 9000 XT is simply the most versatile lightweight wheelchair available and is the model of choice. This wheelchair boasts a vast offering of frame styles, seat-to-floor heights, back styles, widths, depths, frame colors and a wide range of options and accessories. The 9000 XT components are interchangeable with all other 9000 series and Tracer series chairs.
Invacare 9XT Lightweight Wheelchair Features
- Dual axle positions allow variations of seat-to-floor heights
- Durable, low-maintenance, chrome-plated, carbon steel frame with aluminum crossbraces
- Multiple frame color variations for customizing
- Offset axle position allows adjustment of center-of-gravity to increase maneuverability and stability to meet each user skill level
- Urethane rear tires, mounted on “no flex” wheels, offer superior performance
About Invacare Homecare
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
16″, 18″, 20″
|WC Arm Style||
Desk Length, Full Length
|WC Leg Style||
Elevating, Swing Away
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
Lifetime warranty on frame and crossbraces.
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110