Invacare FDX Power Wheelchair (Rehab)
The Invacare FDX Power Wheelchair Front-Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair features core technologies such as the Single Stage Drive (SSD) motor-gearbox combination, Invacare MK6i Electronics and Invacare G-Trac true-tracking technology. For superior performance both indoors and out, the FDX Wheelchair is the answer.
Invacare FDX Power Wheelchair (Rehab) Features
- The FDX Wheelchair features two drive speed options. The standard 2-pole motor package (Standard in the U.S only) has a top speed of up to 5.0 MPH and the high performance 4-pole motor upgrade (Standard in Canada only) has a top speed of up to 6.8 MPH.
- The FDX Wheelchair features a new Single Stage Drive (SSD) motor-gearbox combination that is more efficient and easier to service. The SSD drive technology is also designed and manufactured by Invacare, further enhancing overall quality.
- The FDX Wheelchair is debuting the MK6i electronics color display on the MPJ joystick. The color MPJ joystick will replace the previous monochrom MPJ joystick but features all of the same great aspects you know and love.
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
300 lbs, 400 lbs
5 mph, 5.8 mph
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110