Invacare GHS350 Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand Up Patient Lift
Comfortable and secure, the Invacare GHS350 Get-U-Up Stand-Up Lift is the answer to your patient transfer needs. Invacare GHS350 its ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make the Get-U-Up Lift an ideal product for everyday patient handling. The Get-U-Up Lift helps ensure caregiver security and patient peace of mind. Ideal for use with partial weight-bearing patients as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Invacare Get-U-Up stand-up lift offers safety, comfort and stability.
Invacare GHS350 Get-U-Up Hydraulic Stand Up Patient Lift Features
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight range up to 350 lb.
- Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and contribute to caregiver safety
- Multi-function slings allow for quick toileting, stand-assist or full-support seated transfer
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in multiple positions for comfort at any height
- Retractable, non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Hydraulic Patient Lifts, Stand Up
36″ – 65″
|Base Width (Closed)||
|Base Width (Open)||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
1 year limited warranty on hydraulic pump, 3 years limited warranty on lift
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110