- I-Lift by Invacare has one of the best MAX boom heights at 76.1"
- For the low price I-Lift has best BASE WIDTH opening for allowing transfers into wheelchairs, commodes, Recliner Chairs, Lift Chairs and other large arm chairs.
- I-Lift has large friction reduction casters making it easy to maneuver over carpeting while patient is in sling.
- The I-Lift has a 450lbs. weight capacity for lifting patients even from the floor/ground.
- Innovative swivel bar with multiple hook-up points and 360 degree rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning patients.
Invacare I-Lift Battery-Powered Patient Lift
Designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease, the Invacare I-Lift Series with a 450 lb. weight capacity will accommodate patients from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor.
With increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features, the Invacare I-Lift Series delivers advanced features that helps protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare.
Invacare I-Lift Battery-Powered Patient Lift Features
- Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull
- Innovative swivel bar redesigned with double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and 360° rotation for enhanced safety and maximum flexibility in positioning residents.
- Integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.
- Ergonomic dual angle push bar is symmetrical to accommodate a variety of caregivers’ heights and allows access from either side.
- Includes 2-24V batteries and a remote charging station so one battery can be charged while the other is in use to minimize downtime.
- Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage when not in use.
- Third-party certified to meet or exceed existing international hoist standards (ISOEN10535)
- Optional digital scale is easy to use with clearly labeled controls, digital display and operating instructions printed right on the face panel.
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
117.5LBS. (MANUAL BASE), 120LBS. (POWER BASE)
Electric Patient Lifts
|Base Width (Closed)||
|Base Width (Open)||
Manual Base 47″ Power Base 53.4″
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
1 year limited warranty on pump & Electronics, 3 years limited warranty on Frame
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110