Invacare IRC5PO2V Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator
The Invacare Perfecto2 V oxygen concentrator is an economical addition to the premier Invacare stationary concentrator line. Invacare Perfecto2 V 5-liter concentrator is small, quiet and lightweight and comes standard with the Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Sensor. The Perfecto2 V unit incorporates many of the best features of the market-leading Invacare® Perfecto2™ Concentrator, including its contemporary, patient preferred external design and color.
- Top handle for ease of mobility
- Pressure-based system is superior to timing-based systems
- Self-diagnostic electronics minimize troubleshooting time. Alarms and safety systems: Battery-free power-loss alarm; Invacare® Sieve-GARD™ Monitor protects sieve from degradation; Invacare® SensO2® Oxygen Monitor; Compressor 35 PSI pressure-relief valve, Low flow alarm
- Servicing parts compatibility: Compatible with many Invacare® Platinum™ Oxygen Concentrator parts
- Simplified preventative maintenance schedule: Replace preventative maintenance components as needed
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
23″ H x 13″ W x 12″ D
6,000 ft. w/HomeFill System, 8,000 ft.
|Maximum Outlet Pressure||
35PSI +/-3.5 PSI
95.6%-87% At All Flow Rates
Cabinet, Compressor Inlet, Outlet HEPA
120 VAC +/- 10% @ 60 Hz
|Rated Current Input||
325 W @ 3 LPM
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110