Invacare L-3X Lynx 3-Wheel Travel Mobility Scooter
Invacare L-3X Invacare Lynx 3 Wheel Compact Scooter
The new Invacare L-3X is a beefed up version of the L-3 that doubles the driving range by utilizing 36AH U-1 batteries typically only found in mid-sized mobility scooters. Invacare L-3X Estimated 16.5 mile driving range, a speed range of 0-5 MPH and the new improved seat make this a great choice for your mobility solution.
Driver comfort is increased with the new sliding padded seat. The sliding mechanism allows for knee-to-tiller depth adjustment to accommodate tall riders.
Transportable scooter: The Lynx L-3X disassembles into four pieces for transport.
- Remove the seat
- Remove the batteries
- Disconnect the tiller wiring connector from the controller wiring connector
- Hold the seat post with one hand
- With the other hand, push the release lever to the rear of the scooter
- Lift the seat post to separate the front frame assembly from the rear frame assembly pins
- Fold tiller down to lowest locked position
- With an estimated 16.5-mile range, a plug-in battery charger and flat-free tires, you can plan your schedule around what you want to do, not around the limitations of your scooter.
The Lynx L-3X also has a 300-lb weight capacity and can climb inclines up to 8 degrees.
The L-3X Electric Scooter is easy to maneuver and fun to drive. Plenty power for outside as well as inside.
- Available in Blue or Red
- Indoor and Outdoor Scooter
- 0 – 5 MPH Speed Range
- 16.5 Mile Travel Capability
- 4-Piece Quick Disassembly
- 300-lb weight capacity
3 Wheel Mobility Scooters, Travel / Portable
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
1 year limited warranty on frame, electronics, and transaxle
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110