- Dual-layered, quilted nylon cover helps reduce friction and shear
- Lockout button prevents against tampering or accidental adjustments
- Manual fowler button prevents bottoming out
- Adjust pressure by 25%, 50% or 75% for customized comfort
Invacare microAIR MA55
The Invacare microAIR MA55 mattress from Invacare features a unique and innovative compressor and quick connect coupler for a simplified setup process and effective therapy cycles. Furthermore, the MA55’s solenoid valve system ensures that the mattress stays inflated even in the case of a power outage.
Invacare microAIR MA55 Features:
- Pressure can be adjusted to match patient’s comfort levels (25%, 50%, or 75%)
- Lockable button protects mattress against accidental adjustment or tampering
- Manual fowler button ensures mattress does not bottom out
- Can be rolled up and conveniently stored
- Quilted nylon cover protects the patient’s skin against friction and excessive damage
|Alternating Time Cycle||
Adjustable 5, 10, 15, or 20 minute cycles
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110