Invacare® Platinum Mobile/Portable Oxygen Concentrator Model#POC1-100B
- FREE SIX MONTH SUPPLY OF NASAL CANNULAS! (Qty:30)
- FREE and Fast Shipping!
- Carry Case
- 3 Year Warranty on Concentrator
- 2 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 1 Year Warranty on Sieve Beds and Battery
- 90 Day Warranty on Accessories
- Daily Care's Return Policy
Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator is a portable oxygen concentrator manufactured by Invacare. This lightweight concentrator can be easily carried in a shoulder bag or backpack. Weighing less than 5 pounds with one battery, the Platinum portable concentrator goes with you wherever you need to go. Offering pulse dose oxygen, the machine provides 4 settings of oxygen flow with a maximum flow of 44 mL per minute and a maximum outlet pressure of 28.5 PSIG. The size is small and compact for easy maneuvering through crowded shopping aisles or hallways.
The Invacare Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator can operate on setting 2 for 3 hours and 30 minutes on a single battery. The battery is a rechargeable lithium-ion with a life cycle of 500 full charges/discharges. The battery can charge while using the concentrator. A dual battery compartment allows you to carry two batteries with your oxygen system at all times.
The Platinum portable concentrator has a foam encapsulated compressor for safeguarding from accidental bumps. The carry bag has reinforced bumpers for additional protection. Ports and vents face downward to meet IP22 water resistance standards, allowing exposure to rain down-pours for up to 10 minutes. This oxygen concentrator is built for mobility and is approved by the FAA for airline travel.
- FAA approved for commercial flights
- Small and compact
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- 4 levels of pulse oxygen flow
- Easy to operate with only 4 control buttons
- Top loading batteries provide easy access
- Durable exterior with impact and water resistant
- Simple LCD interface with large buttons
- HEPA filter positioned for easy access and replacement
- Switch batteries without turning off the concentrator
- Convertible carry bag serves as messenger, handbag or backpack
|Product Size and Weight|
|Weight||4.98 pounds with one battery|
|Oxygen Concentration||87 to 95.6%|
|Pulse Settings||1 to 4|
|Maximum Oxygen Flow||880 mL per minute|
|Operating Temperature Range||41 to 104 degrees fahrenheit|
|Operating Altitude Range||0 to 10,000 feet above sea level|
|Average Power Consumption at Setting 2||40 watts|
|AC Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz, 1 Amp (auto sensing)|
|Single Battery Duration||Up to 5 Hours|
|Double Battery Duration||Up to 10 Hours|
|Single Battery Charging Time||2 Hours, 20 Minutes|
|Double Battery Charging Time||4 Hours, 40 Minutes|
|Use||Stationary, Portable, Travel|
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110