Invacare ProSpin Ultralightweight Folding Wheelchair PROX4S
The Invacare ProSPIN X4 Ultra Light Performance Wheelchair, takes folding chairs to a whole new level. Coupled with an extremely lightweight frame, its innovative design brings the look and feel of folding lightweight wheelchairs into the new century. Plus, the Invacare ProSpin X4 Manual Wheelchair has plenty of integrated design features that help make the X4 a true performance wheelchair. The ProSPIN X4 is 360 degrees of pure eXhilaration!!
Invacare ProSpin Ultralightweight Folding Wheelchair PROX4S Features
- Every detail on the X4 was designed with lightweight in mind, helping make the X4 was of the lightest folding wheelchairs available.
- The ProSPIN X4 is set up to provide maximum responsiveness and performance. The axle plate is very adjustable both for COG and STF to ensure optimal configuration options. Plus, with its energy effecient side frame design and rigidizing H-blocks, the X4 helps bridge the gap between folding and rigid wheelchairs.
- Just one look confirms that the X4 has a style all its own. Its unique axle plate and side frame design help create a flowing side view. From any side, at any angle, the ProSPIN X4 looks incredible.
- The ProSPIN X4 offers several features new to Invacare wheelchairs. The swing-in/swing-out front riggings allow users to transfer into a car or office chair without having to back up to get the footrests out of the way. Our new curved handle wheellocks are reversible, allowing them to adjust from a push-to-lock to a pull-to-lock in seconds. Also, the infinitely adjustable front caster allows for quick and simple caster angle adjustments. You can view the 3D demo to see these and other ultracool features available on the ProSPIN X4.
About Invacare Homecare
nvacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care
14″ – 20″
14″ – 22″
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110