Invacare Reliant 350 Power Stand-Up Lift with Power Base
Comfortable and secure, the Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift is the answer to your resident transport needs. Invacare Reliant 350 ergonomic styling and easy maneuverability make it an ideal product for everyday resident handling. With its numerous safety features, the Invacare Reliant 350 Stand-Up lift ensures caregiver security and resident peace of mind. Ideal for use with weight-bearing residents as well as those needing rehabilitation support, the Reliant Stand-Up lift will be a valuable addition to your safety management system.
Features include fast, simple sling attachment that protects against accidental disengagement; power-opening base, wide push handle; good access for clothing removal; and comfortable slings with extended back support that prevents pressure in the axilla area.
Invacare Reliant 350 Power Stand-Up Lift with Power Base Features
- Adjustable leg support features a soft pad with lateral contour that secures legs in three positions for comfort at any height.
- Wide non-slip footplate provides stable base for transfer. Ergonomic features make it ideal for toilet transfers, as well as for dependent and rehabilitation purposes
- Innovative adjustment features adapt to a wide variety of body sizes and shapes. That means comfort at any height, width and weight ranging up to 350 pounds
- Multifunction slings allow for quick toileting, stand assist or full-support seated transfer. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Under-bed clearance of 4.5″ allows accessibility to most nursing home, hospital and home care bed styles. Removable battery eliminates downtime.
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Electric Patient Lifts, Stand Up
39.6″ – 63.7″
|Base Width (Closed)||
|Base Width (Open)||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
1 year limited warranty on motor, 3 years limited warranty on lift
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110