Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift with Low Base
Invacare Reliant 600 Is Designed to meet the special needs of your patients weighing up to 600 lbs., the Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Lift is secure and sturdy, providing a safe alternative to manual lifting. Both durable and functional, the Reliant 600 is also a reassuring and comfortable patient lift. When answering the needs of every patient is your priority, this is your wisest choice.
Invacare Reliant 600 Heavy-Duty Power Lift with Low Base Features
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position with the padded shifter handle.
- Extra-wide coated swivel bar with 360 degree rotation and six-point hook-up.
- High lift range allows transfer to high surfaces. Designed to meet the needs of the growing bariatric population up to 600 lb. Unique sling fabric designed to provide the utmost in comfort and strength. Warranty includes three years on lift, one year on electric components.
- Manual lowering for instant response to power loss. Safety-tested with CE mark for highest quality standards. Essential device for safe patient handling in hospitals and LTC (long-term care) facilities
- Total pinch-point ptotection covers all moving parts for added safety.
About Invacare Homecare
Invacare Homecare is the global leader in the manufacture and distribution of innovative home medical products that promote recovery and active lifestyles. Today, home health care is becoming a reality for more and more patients. An increasing number of patient services traditionally provided by hospitals and nursing homes can now be provided more safely and less expensively at home. This revolution in cost-effective healthcare is made possible by a new generation of home-based equipment and technologies like the Invacare® HomeFill® Oxygen System, the Invacare® TDX® Power Wheelchair and Invacare® microAIR® Therapeutic Support Systems.
Homecare has well-defined advantages in cost and patient satisfaction. The technology of homecare has grown in sophistication. Today, any room in a patient’s home can be transformed into a virtual hospital or nursing home room. With assistance from family or nurse caregivers, the cost of such a room is substantially lower than institutional care.
Homecare is the only trifecta in the healthcare system – it is patient preferred, has better clinical outcomes and is more cost effective than institutional care.
Electric Patient Lifts
28″ – 68″
|Base Width (Closed)||
|Base Width (Open)||
|Front Wheel Size||
|Rear Wheel Size||
1 year limited warranty on pump, 3 years limited warranty on lift
Are all products returnable?
No. There are no returns on the following categories of products: hospital beds, custom wheelchairs, lift chairs, wound care, incontinence items, masks, braces, stockings, shoes, bath safety products, and all custom built/ordered items including orthopedic supports.
How much are the return restocking fees?
A 25% restocking fees applies to all returns.
What's your return policy?
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. You may return your purchase within 30 days of receipt - see below for exceptions.
- To qualify for a return, please note the following:
- Product must be unused, clean and not damaged
- Original packaging and materials intact (i.e. instructions, warranty information)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer
How do I contact Daily Care, Inc?
Daily Care, Inc.
19330 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356
Our Business Hours
Mon-Fri: 9 am-6 pm, Sat: 9 am - 4 pm Pacific Time
Toll Free: 844-819-4110